Sunday, January 13, 2008

Thank You!

So while this is not a *real* post by any means... I wanted to offer my sincere thanks for all of the wonderful comments, suggestions, questions, compliments, etc. It all means a lot and I really look forward to incorporating everything into future commentary and posts!

Remember to spread the word... the more people at the party... the merrier!

Cheers,
The Bougie Baller

**Edit**

Sorry for the delay folks... the bougie baller has been SICK. I'm about to take my budget behind to the Health Health Center for real!

Anyway, I wanted to shed light on a few things today. One of the things I'd like to do on this website, is offer you a on-going series of suggestions, hints, and tips... almost like an "online seminar" (but a lot cooler).

I've gotten tons of amazing suggestions from you guys including:

*graduate school on a budget
*bargain dinner parties
*luxury accessories shopping
*expanding musical libraries
*fine dining
*Gift shopping for the man/woman who has everything
*bougie budget living in expensive cities
*bougie budget reading to live by

Absolutely wonderful! Please keep the commentary and suggestions coming since this is an interactive venture and I want to write about what excites YOU!

I also appreciate the advice and insight in the commentary section - if you haven't already done so, please check the comments regularly for other "bougie budget" suggestions shared by multiple readers... eventually I'll have guest writers who will also share their expertise in a particular area.